Tracking Customers In SegMetrics
Tracking Customers in the Table Report
Navigate to the Orders Report page.
Scroll down to the Table Reports and select “Purchases”.
You’ll now see all of people who have made a purchase during the selected timeframe.
You can also see …
- Email: the customer's email address
- Order ID: the unique ID of the transaction / order / invoice
- Product Name: the name of the product purchased
- Product Price: the total price of the product as set in your payment processor
- Total Paid: the total amount paid by the customer for the individual order
- Purchase Created: the date of the order was placed by the customer
You can sort by any of these columns to organize your customer activity however you please.
Analyze Individual Customers
Want to drill into the data for a specific customer?
From the Customers Table in the Detail Report, click on the customer you want to analyze.
This will take you to the individual profile for that customer.
You can now see the following attributes and activity for this Customer:
- Main Profile
- Contact Activity
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Optin Information
- Referring URL: The URL of the site that referred the contact to your site before they opted into your list
- Optin URL: The page of your site on which the contact opted into your list
- IP Address: We use this to determine their geography, which is reflected in the map at the top of the profile