Agency Accounts allow you to manage all of your clients’ SegMetrics accounts in one location. Agency Accounts also let you customize the visuals and branding for your Agency. These customizations are displayed on your client registration page, agency email notifications and will be used in the future on the agency promotion pages.
Create an Agency Account
First, go ahead and create a new agency account. If you already have a SegMetrics account, skip to the next section for Existing Agency.
New User and New Agency
- Sign up as an agency partner here.
- Follow the prompts to create a new user and agency account.
Existing User to Created New Agency
- Create your new agency account here.
- Next, select which existing client accounts you’d like to add as clients in your new agency account.
- Next, this will automatically connect all of your client accounts with the new FirstPromoter account.
Your Agency Console allows you to see the latest 30-day data from all your clients, and quickly jump into any client account that you have access to. You can click the Bookmark icon on any Client account to keep it at the top of the list.
Here is an example of how the dashboard will look once you have client accounts associated with your agency:
Inviting New Clients
There are a number of ways to add a client to your SegMetrics agency account. The simplest way is to Invite a new client. When you invite a new client, they will be sent an email linking to your agency registration page. Alternatively, you can share your invite link to them to register their account.
When you invite a new client, they will create a new SegMetrics account (or connect an existing account if they have one) with their own payment method. The client account will then be associated with your agency.
Creating a Client Account on behalf of the client
If you would like to manage the payments for a client through your Agency, you can create a new client account on their behalf.
When you create a new client account, we’ll create a new account for your client, and add them as the owner of the new account. The client account will then be associated with your agency.
Commissions & Payouts
Agency accounts will receive commissions for their client accounts, based on the number of accounts they have. You can view the commissions that have already been paid as well as any outstanding amount from the Commission menu on the sidebar.
When a client account is created through your agency registration portal, you will receive commissions on the account. If you are adding an existing client account to your agency, you will receive commissions if they are within 14 days of creating the account, and are not attached to another affiliate offer.
If you have any questions about a specific client account, please reach out to support.
Agency Accounts allow you customize the visuals and branding for your Agency. These customizations are displayed on client registration pages, agency email notifications and will be used in the future on the agency promotion pages.
To edit your Agency Branding, click Branding from the side menu.
- Primary Color is the main color of your agency. This is used for the color of buttons and links on your client registration page.
- Secondary Color will be used in the future on the agency promotion pages.
- Icon is the square logo for your agency. Displayed as the favicon on your client registration page, and will be used in the future on the agency promotion pages.
- Logo should be a transparent PNG that is displayed in the top-left of your agency page, and is added to any emails, promotion pages or branding pages associated with your account.
- Cover should be a 16:9 image that will be used in the future on the agency promotion pages.
Example of an agency registration page:
From the Branding page, you’ll also be able to edit the following settings for your agency:
- Agency Name is the name that will appear at the top left of your agency account. This name will also appear on your agency registration page.
- Agency ID is the unique identifier of your agency account.
- Contact Email is the primary agency contact’s email address. This is the email address that we will use to contact you if needed.
- PayPal Email is the email address listed on your PayPal account. This is how we pay out your quarterly commissions.
Managing Your Team
Just like standard accounts, Agency accounts can have any number of users associated with them. Agency users will have access to all the client accounts available in the Agency.
Client accounts will not see which users have access to their accounts unless they are individually invited. Your agency will be displayed as a single user in the Client account’s team page:
Managing Your Agency User Profile
If you need to update any of your own account user information, head over to Your Profile from the left sidebar to manage the following information:
- First Name is your user’s first name
- Last Name is your user’s last name
- Email is your user’s email address
- Password - click Update Password to change your user’s password