ScheduleOnce (Lead Tracking)
SegMetrics allows you to track leads acquired through ScheduleOnce, by simply redirecting people who fill out the webform to a thank you page on your site..
Get the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- In SegMetrics, go to your Site Setup page from the gear in the top menu, and copy the pixel code.
- If you haven't configured your Tracking Code previously, check out the Installing the Tracking Pixel instructions to set up your site correctly.
- Create a thank you page on your site to send people to who complete the ScheduleOnce registration
Set up the ScheduleOnce Booking Page
In order to send booking confirmation data to your redirect page, you must enable the Automatic redirect feature from the Booking form and redirect section of your Event type or Booking page:
- Turn Automatic redirect to ON.
- Enter the URL of your thank you page that you made above
- Click the checkbox to Send booking confirmation data to redirect page.
- Click to apply these settings to your Booking page.
The following is an example of a URL containing booking confirmation data that is sent to the redirect page:
More information can be found on ScheduleOnce's Support Page: Redirecting Booking Confirmation Data