Click Funnels (Lead Tracking)
SegMetrics allows you to track leads acquired through Click Funnels, by simply adding the tracking pixel to the funnels you want to track.
When a customer opts in through a Click Funnels page, their contact information will be sent to the Email Marketing Platform that you have configured in SegMetrics.
But you'll also want to connect the web history of those leads into the full customer journey. In order to do that, we'll want to install the tracking pixel on your Click Funnels pages.
Get the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- In SegMetrics, go to your Site Setup page from the gear in the top menu, and copy the pixel code.
- If you haven't configured your Tracking Code previously, check out the Installing the Tracking Pixel instructions to set up your site correctly.
Install the SegMetrics Tracking Code
You'll need to install the tracking pixel on your Click Funnels pages, by following the instructions below, or the instructions on Click Funnels' site.
Install the Tracking Code on the Click Funnels Funnel
- From within your funnel, click on Settings.
- Paste your pixel in the Head Tracking Code or the Body Tracking Code.
- Scroll down the page and click on Save And Update Settings.
Using the Click Funnels WordPress Plugin
If you are using the Click Funnel Plugin for WordPress, please be sure that the tracking pixel is install in BOTH WordPress and Click Funnels.
Congratulations, SegMetrics is now set up to track the web history of your Click Funnel Leads!