Acuity (Lead Tracking)
SegMetrics allows you to track leads acquired through Acuity Scheduling, by simply adding the tracking pixel to the Custom Conversion Tracking option in Acuity.
Get the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- In SegMetrics, go to your Site Setup page from the gear in the top menu, and copy the pixel code.
- If you haven't configured your Tracking Code previously, check out the Installing the Tracking Pixel instructions to set up your site correctly.
Install the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- Log in to Acuity Scheduling and click Integrations in the left hand menu.
- Click on Analytics & Conversion Tracking
- Search for "Custom Conversion Tracking" and click Setup
- Click Integrations in the top menu, and choose Integrate a 3rd party Tracking System
- Paste the Tracking Pixel into the HTML TRACKING CODE box.
- Below the Tracking Pixel, add in the "Identify" snippet:
- IMPORTANT: You must include the identify call above, or you will not be able to connect the contact with your CRM.
- Click save
Congratulations, SegMetrics is now set up to track leads in Acuity Scheduling!