AWeber and SegMetrics
SegMetrics gives you the ability to analyze your AWeber campaign performance and connect it to other data sources.
With that information, you can easily segment that data into your leads, find the automation triggers that convert to customers, understand where your most valuable leads are coming from, and more!
In This Article
- Integration Overview
- How to connect AWeber to SegMetrics
- How to connect payment information to AWeber contacts
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect AWeber to SegMetrics?
- How to build a Report with AWeber
- Frequently asked questions
SegMetrics takes the spend from your ad platforms and purchases from your payment processor then connects them to the email addresses in AWeber.
You don't need to import the orders or tag people in a special way: they just need to be in your AWeber account!
How to connect AWeber to SegMetrics
- Head over to your Integrations page in your SegMetrics account
- Once you're on the Integrations page, select the CRM list and click on the AWeber integration
- Click Connect AWeber
- This will open the Activation window, which is where you will connect your AWeber account through their secure OAuth
How much historical data is synced when you first connect AWeber to SegMetrics?
When you connect a new AWeber data source, all historical data from your account is synced.
Pro Tip: Once AWeber is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical AWeber data in your SegMetrics reports.
How to build a Report using AWeber data
Once your data is imported from AWeber, you can create reports with the data to see how each touchpoint influences your sales.
- Head over to the New Leads report
- Select your desired filters based on dates, tags and touchpoints
- Save it for later use or to use the data in a custom dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
What time zone is AWeber data synced in?
AWeber data is synced in UTC. SegMetrics reports on your data based in the timezone that you set in your Account Settings.
How can I set up my email links to get click rates from my AWeber emails?
To do this, add the ContactId to your link with "cid=*|UNIQID|*".
Here is what the finished link should look like: http://example.com/?cid=*|UNIQID|*
That will tell SegMetrics who is visiting the page, even if they're on a different device.
You can find more information on configuring your email links in our Improving Tracking Fidelity Page
Do I need the tracking snippet to get the data found in my AWeber account?
You do not need to create a Tracking Link for SegMetrics to track website visitors, it will still gather the UTM data. Tracking Links provide a simple way to get further detail of exactly which link they clicked for ads, email broadcasts, or campaigns.
To learn how to create a tracking link, click here to be taken to our URL builder quick walkthrough.