Connect Memberpress with SegMetrics
SegMetrics gives Memberpress users the ability to analyze how your marketing activities impact your membership revenue.
With that information, you can easily see details such as the RoI of each ad campaign, how different lead types respond to your emails and the best product-upsell pairings.
In This Article
- Integration Overview
- How to connect Memberpress to SegMetrics
- How to connect payment information to Memberpress contacts
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect Memberpress to SegMetrics?
- How to build a Report with Memberpress
- Frequently asked questions
SegMetrics imports each customer's lifetime spend, purchase history, membership info and more directly from Memberpress. SegMetrics is kept up to date with the most recent data in your account to make sure you always have access to the information you need.
If you use other marketing tools such as advertising platforms or email automation, we can connect that data up with your member info from Memberpress .
How to connect Memberpress to SegMetrics
1) Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click "Integrations"
2) Once you're on the Integrations page, select the CRM list and click on Connect next to Memberpress
How much historical data is synced when you first connect Memberpress to SegMetrics?
When you connect a new Memberpress integration, all historical data from your Memberpress account is synced.
Pro Tip: Once Memberpress is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical Memberpress data in your SegMetrics reports.
How to build a Report using Memberpress data
Once your data is imported from Memberpress, you can create reports with the data to see how each touchpoint influences your sales.
1) Click Contacts > New Report, then save it to name it
2) Select your desired filters based on dates, tags and touchpoints
3) Save it for later use or to include the data in a custom dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
What time zone is Memberpress data synced in?
Data is synced in UTC. SegMetrics reports on your data based in the timezone that you set in your Account Settings.
Do I need the tracking pixel to get the data found in my Memberpress account?
You do not need to create a Tracking Link for SegMetrics to track website visitors, it will still gather the UTM data. Tracking Links provide a simple way to get further detail of exactly which link they clicked for ads, email broadcasts, or campaigns.
To learn how to create a tracking link, click here to be taken to our URL builder quick walkthrough.