Become an Agency Partner
If you run an agency and have clients who would be a great fit for SegMetrics, sign up to become an agency partner and earn commissions for every account created through your referral link.
Here are the benefits of becoming an agency partner:
- Free consultation to get you started
- Free training call for each of your clients
- Lifetime Agency commission that increases with every client you bring on
- Ongoing support for you and your clients
How to Become an Agency Partner
Ready to become an agency partner? Follow the steps below to get started.
To become a SegMetrics Agency Partner:
- Visit the Agency Partner page on our website
- Click Be an Agency Partner
- Fill out the Agency Plan Starter form
- Click Sign Up
Congratulations, you’ve just joined the SegMetrics Agency program. Now it’s time to grab your referral link and start signing up your clients
Grab Your Referral Link
Once you’ve signed up as an agency partner, a unique referral is generated and becomes available for you to disperse to your clients.
To grab your referral link:
- Login to your agency dashboard
- Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard and locate your referral link
- Click Copy
- Send out your link
When someone signs up for a subscription with SegMetrics through your referral link, credit for that subscription is awarded to your agency account.
Note: If your clients didn’t use your link to sign up for SegMetrics, you’re able to add them manually through your agency dashboard. To do so, enter the email address associated with that account into the Add a new lead form in your dashboard.
Creating Your Clients’ Accounts for Them
If you’d rather create your customers’ SegMetrics accounts for them, you can do so from inside your existing account. One benefit of creating your clients’ account for them, is that you’ll only need a single login and can access each account from the single account. You can then invite your clients as team members so they can access the account whenever they’d like.
To create your clients’ accounts from your account:
- From the top right of your account, click on your account name
- From the drop-down, click Add Account
- Follow the onscreen prompts to finalize the account
- Click Add New Account
- Repeat those steps to create any additional accounts
You will be required to enter a credit card in order to activate your account. Each new account will start off on a 14-day trial.
Get to Know Your Agency Dashboard
Your agency dashboard provides insights into your referral activity.
- Referrals: Total number of people you’ve sent your referral link
- Customers: Total number of people that have signed up using your referral link
- Clicks: Total number of referral link clicks
- Unpaid Earnings: Total amount of agency earnings that have not been paid out to you
In addition to the main Dashboard, there are a few other tabs in your account’s navigation to get familiar with:
- Details: View Performance Details of your referral link for the last 7 days, 4 week, or 6 months
- Rewards: View and download your latest commissions
- Payouts: View your latest commission payouts
- Assets: View your marketing assets
How do I Receive My Commission as an Agency Partner?
It’s important to select your preferred payout method so you can get paid. You have the option to receive your commissions either through PayPal or directly to your Bank. Currently, only US based bank accounts are accepted.
To configure your payout method:
- Login to your agency dashboard
- Click Select Payout Method
- To the left of the preferred payout methods (PayPal or Bank), click Select
- Follow the onscreen prompts
For PayPal, enter your PayPal email address.
For Bank deposits, select your country, then enter the account holder name, account number, and routing number. Only US bank accounts are supported.
You’re now ready to receive commission payouts. You’ll receive your commissions each quarter through the payout method you’ve selected. Although you can connect to both PayPal and your bank at the same time, it’s only possible to have one payout method selected at any given time.
Please note there is a minimum payout of $50.00 in order to receive your commission payouts.
Still have questions? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’re always happy to help!