Connect Spiffy with SegMetrics
SegMetrics gives you the ability to analyze your marketing campaign performance by connecting Spiffy with other data sources. With that information, you can easily segment that data into your leads, find the automation triggers that convert to customers, understand where your most valuable leads are coming from, and more!
In This Article
- Spiffy Integration Overview
- How to connect Spiffy to SegMetrics
- How to Connect Payment Information to CRM Contacts
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect Spiffy to SegMetrics?
- How to build a Report with Spiffy
- Frequently asked questions/Gotchas
Spiffy Integration Overview
Spiffy's sales data flows seamlessly into SegMetrics, allowing for long-term ROI tracking from paid ads and long-term attribution to purchase.
The integration enables advanced segmentation and automations based on checkout behavior.
SegMetrics takes the spend from your ad platforms and purchases from Spiffy then connects them to the email addresses in your CRM.
You don't need to import the orders or tag people in a special way: they just need to be in Spiffy and CRM!
Important note. If a customer email is different in Spiffy that what’s in your CRM their purchase/revenue will not be displayed within SegMetrics
Connecting Spiffy to SegMetrics
1) Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click "Integrations"
2) Once you're on the Integrations page, select the Payments list, search Spiffy in the search bar, or scroll down and click the Spiffy integration
3) This will open the connection window. Name your Spiffy integration then click the blue Connect Spiffy button.
4) This will open the Activation window, which is where you will be prompted to connect through OAuth to SegMetrics.
How to Connect Payment Information to CRM Contacts
There is nothing left to do: SegMetrics will match the email addresses in Spiffy with those in your CRM and connect the payment data automatically.
But, if you have more than one payment processor, we recommend using whichever can act as the single source of truth.
How much historical data is synced when you first connect Spiffy to SegMetrics?
When you connect a new Spiffy data source, all historical data from your Spiffy account is synced.
Pro Tip: Once Spiffy is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical Spiffy data in your SegMetrics reports.
How to build a Report using Spiffy data
Once your data is imported from Spiffy, you can create reports with the data to see how each touchpoint influences your sales.
1) Click Contacts > New Report, then save it to name it
2) Select your desired filters based on dates, tags and touchpoints
3) Save it for later use or to use the data in a custom dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What time zone is Spiffy data synced in?
A: Spiffy data is synced in UTC. SegMetrics reports on your data based in the timezone that you set in your Account Settings.
Q: Do I need the tracking pixel to get the data found in my Spiffy account?
A: You do not need to create a Tracking Link for SegMetrics to track website purchases.