Facebook Lead Ads (Lead Tracking)
In order to connect your Facebook Lead Ads to your CRM and SegMetrics, you will need to use a tool like Zapier.
Since Facebook Lead Ads don't automatically import into your CRM, we'll assume that you already have a Zap set up to send your Facebook Leads into your marketing system.
After setting up that connection, you can either add a "Webhooks by Zapier" integration to your existing Zap, or create a new Zap that will POST new Facebook Lead Ads to a webhook.
Configure the Facebook Lead Ads
- Choose "Facebook Lead Ads" as the Trigger App
- Select "New Lead Trigger" and click "Save + Continue"
- Choose the Lead Ads Account you will use, and click "Save + Continue"
- Choose the Facebook Account, and Form from the dropdown, and click "Save + Continue"
- Click "Continue" to finish configuring Facebook
Configure the Webhooks by Zapier
- For the Action, select "Webhooks by Zapier"
- Set the URL to be https://track.segmetrics.io/collect/
- Add the ad_id Query String Param, and set it to the Facebook "Ad Id"
- Add the integration_id Query String Param and set it to the integration id found in your Site Setup
- Add the email Query String Param and set it to the Facebook "Email"
- Set the Unflatten option to No
- OPTIONAL: You may add extra UTM values to the Query String Params.