Pipedrive and SegMetrics
SegMetrics gives you the ability to analyze your Pipedrive campaign performance and connect it to other data sources.
With that information, you can easily segment that data into your leads, find the automation triggers that convert to customers, understand where your most valuable leads are coming from, and more!
In This Article
- Integration Overview
- How to connect Pipedrive to SegMetrics
- How to connect payment information to Pipedrive contacts
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect Pipedrive to SegMetrics?
- How to build a Report with Pipedrive
- Frequently asked questions
SegMetrics imports your contacts, custom fields, tags, orders and more directly from Pipedrive. SegMetrics is kept up to date with the most recent information in your Pipedrive account, to make sure you always have access to the information you need.
If you have a payment processor that doesn't connect with Pipedrive natively, we can connect that information together using the email addresses in Pipedrive.
You don't need to import the orders or tag people in a special way: they just need to be in your Pipedrive account!
How to connect Pipedrive to SegMetrics
1) Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click "Integrations"
2) Once you're on the Integrations page, select the CRM list and click on Connect next to Pipedrive
3) This will open the Activation window, which is where you will be prompted to enter your login details for HubSpot and authorize the connection.
How much historical data is synced when you first connect Pipedrive to SegMetrics?
When you connect a new Pipedrive integration, all historical data from your Pipedrive account is synced.
Pro Tip: Once Pipedrive is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical Pipedrive data in your SegMetrics reports.
How to connect payment information to Pipedrive contacts
When you connect your payment integration, we'll automatically connect contacts in your Pipedrive account by matching the email address in the processor with the contacts in Pipedrive.
We recommend using whichever payment processor can act as your single source of truth.
How to build a Report using Pipedrive data
Once your data is imported from Pipedrive, you can create reports with the data to see how each touchpoint influences your sales.
1) Click Contacts > New Report, then save it to name it
2) Select your desired filters based on dates, tags and touchpoints
3) Save it for later use or to include the data in a custom dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
What time zone is Pipedrive data synced in?
Pipedrive data is synced in UTC. SegMetrics reports on your data based in the timezone that you set in your Account Settings.
Do I need the tracking pixel to get the data found in my Pipedrive account?
You do not need to create a Tracking Link for SegMetrics to track website visitors, it will still gather the UTM data. Tracking Links provide a simple way to get further detail of exactly which link they clicked for ads, email broadcasts, or campaigns.
To learn how to create a tracking link, click here to be taken to our URL builder quick walkthrough.
How do I create a report on my client invoices paid and cart sales found in Pipedrive ?
If you're looking to use it for more invoice paid clients then using a funnel report might be preferable, as you can set out each step that a client should take through the process (sales call, signup, invoice, payments, etc).
To learn how to quickly create a funnel report, click here to see our funnel reporting walkthrough.