View Your Billing Page
The Billing section in your account settings is where you can view information about your current SegMetrics plan. You can also change your plan, update your payment information, and download your past invoices.
Access Your Billing Page
To access your Billing page:
- Click the Gear icon in the top right of your account
- Click Billing
While on the Billing screen, you’ll find information about your current plan.
At the top of the Billing page, you’ll see information about your current SegMetrics subscription, including how to change your plan:
- Plan: The plan tier you’re currently subscribed to.
- Contacts: The total number of contacts currently in your account. All plans include up to 10K contacts, then billed at $10/additional 10k contacts.
- Integrations: The level of integration access of your current plan.
- Data Sync: The amount of time between data syncs of your integrations.
- New Price: The total price of your next billing cycle.
View the last 4 digits of the credit card you have on file. This is the card that will automatically be billed at the end of each billing cycle. This is also where you can update your card information with a new credit card. We currently use Stripe to process all subscription payments.
View each individual invoice that you’ve paid on your SegMetrics subscription. At a glance, you’ll see the invoice date, number, and total amount paid. Click Download to view an individual invoice.
Use the Billing Details text box to include any additional information to your past and upcoming invoices. This is ideal to add important information such as business id numbers and VAT id numbers. Here is an article about how to update your billing details and best use cases.