Kajabi (Lead Tracking)
SegMetrics allows you to track leads acquired through Kajabi, by simply adding the tracking snippet to the courses you want to track.
When a customer signs up to Kajabi, their contact information will be sent to the CRM that you have configured in SegMetrics. But you'll also want to connect the web history of those leads into the full customer journey. In order to do that, we'll want to install the tracking snippet on your Kajabi pages.
Get the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- In SegMetrics, go to your Site Setup page from the gear in the top menu, and copy the snippet code.
- If you haven't configured your Tracking Code previously, check out the Installing the Tracking Snippet instructions to set up your site correctly.
Install the SegMetrics Tracking Code
- Log in to your Kajabi Administrator Panel
- Click on Website on the left hand menu and then Appearance
- On this page, click the menu icon (three dots) on the right hand side and choose Edit Code
- Click on “theme.liquid” and paste the SegMetrics tracking code right before the final </body> tag
- Click Save
You can find more information on setting up custom tracking snippets in Kajabi's documentation.